Turkey is visited by thousands of people from all around the world every day. Turkey holds great wealth like natural beauties, cultural values, historical structure and geographical advantages. Turkish passport and Turkish Citizenship is a very important terms for many foreigners. Obtaining Turkish Citizenship and passport is very easy nowadays. Foreigners may gain Citizenship and passport with the occasion of buying a property or making an investment on the requested amount.
Obtaining a passport is possible through several methods. One favored method would be via the newly regulated law. Previously, in order to obtain citizenship, one must purchase a property worth
500.000 USD. However, with this new regulation, the price has been cut down to half (250.000 USD) in September 2018. Making it considerably to obtain a Turkish passport in an easy way. On the other hand, you can own your Turkish passport by opening a bank account in Turkey and deposit 500.000 USD amount. In this way, you can get a passport within 60 days.
1) You can get a Turkish passport and citizenship into only 30 workdays according to the new regulation in law.
2) You may easily visit 77 countries with visa-free and have easy entrance rights to 26 Schengen Zone Countries.
3) This passport is within the top 30 passports all over the world.
4) This passport provides you free education and university refund plans.
5) You don’t need a residence permit in the period required.
6) When you have this passport, you can benefit from pension programs like a Turkish citizen.
7) You have the rights on the voting for all types of elections.
8) You benefit from all the medical rights.
9) You can obtain dual citizenship when you have a Turkish passport. The person who is a citizen of two different nations at the same time has dual citizenship. (Turkey permits dual citizenship, you may benefit the Turquoise Card program if you live in a country which does not allow dual citizenship. Turkuaz Card offers you to benefit all of the rights in Turkey. Only, you don’t have the right to vote and stand for election in Turkey.) You should read the information about dual citizenship.
10) Turkish passport’s validness is 10 years.
1) Special passport, which has a green color: Top government officials.
2) Ordinary Passport, which has a red color: Turkish citizens’ passport. Foreigners may gain ordinary passports via citizenship.
3) Service-stamped passport, which has a grey color: Public officials, journalists and etc.
4) Diplomatic passport, which has a black color: Diplomats and ambassadors